I was tagged!
* The kid's birthday party this weekend.
* Turning Mary-Kate's car seat around.
* Seeing our family and friend's this weekend!
* The Festival on the Concho
* Sweet Annette having her baby ;o)
* Growing more in love with Bryan as we grow older together.
* Giving Bryan his birthday present!
* So You Think You Can Dance starting up!
8 Things I Did Yesterday:
* Woke up my precious babies in their beds!
* Made some bows.
* Met with a dear friend.
* Worked on Books of the Bible with kids at church.
* Ate taco soup for dinner.
* Helped with college Bible study.
* Tried to figure out a mystery.
* Talked with my mom.
8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
* Wake up refreshed and full of energy every morning.
8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
* Wake up refreshed and full of energy every morning.
* Accomplish everything on my to do list in a day.
* Snap my fingers and have a clean house!
* Solve all of Bryan's problems.
* Be the perfect Mom.
* Look good in a swimsuit.
* Go back to school to become a licensed interpreter.
* Be more Christ-like.
8 Shows I Watch:
* Biggest Loser
* American Idol
* Medium
* Criminal Minds
* What Not to Wear
* The Unit
* Ghost Whisperer
* 18 and Counting
8 People I Tag (No pressure):
* Kristie
* Alyson
* Annette
* Cami
* Kaycee
* Jenny
* Shaunna
No comments:
Post a Comment