Later that evening, our friend Stephen came over to help do some more yard work. He used the chain saw to cut out some of our tree stumps, which was pretty fascinating to the kids. He also fixed Bryan's lawn mower that has not been working. Kade was so impressed with Stephen, and is now his #1 fan. He tells us that Stephen needs to come back and fix the lawn mower all the time! Saturday morning, Kade was actually able to mow the yard with Daddy. He was over the moon and you could tell he felt so important. Right after they finished he said they needed to mow again! Haha! I love how special it makes him feel.







Now that's a plumber shot if I ever did see one!! Lucky for us, diapers go up high! I haven't wanted to buy her new jeans because the "cold" season is pretty much done. However, I found some 18 month jeans on sale at Target this week and got them for her. I can't believe how tall she is now.

He was so funny, he was really thinking about pouring this dirt on her. Bryan threatened him that he would have to go inside if he did.
MK wanting her chance.



Stephen working hard.
MK's reaction to the chainsaw.
Kade's reaction.



6 comments:
C-U-T-E! That's all I have to say. :)
I can't believe she's so big!! Just yesterday she was a baby still growing in your tummy! Your kids are beautiful :)
Isn't it so much fun playing outside with them? They both look like they were having a blast. And why weren't there any mommy pictures?!?!?!
Your kids are so cute! I love the easter pictures of them in their little outfits! And the story about the bug guy at your house was hilarious-- I can totally relate! I miss you. I am so glad to see that B still does things like bring you flowers-- he is so thoughtful of you. I am so thankful for that! Doesn't it make days like the sick-kid days and the bug-guy days more bearable? I love you, a
How cute! Love that pic of MK looking out the window! :) Such cuties!!
First of all...I can't believe you didn't put Kade in matching clothes to play outside...HA!! I actually kinda thought he matched...what does that say about me?!!?
I just read your post about Kade and the cross story :) How interesting and super fun that both our boys are beginning to grasp such an amazing thing at the same time :) Yay!
AND...about the bug guy...too funny!! I hate that feeling!! When we started our renovation Micah said the plumber would come about 10 and don't ya know about 9am, they came to the house!! I was in pj's (didn't even have a bra on!!!), Seth was in a t-shirt, no undies....toys were everywhere...SO EMBARRASSING. I feel your pain sis!
We should start a club or something!
Post a Comment