
I haven't been blogging or commenting on blogs as much the past week because I have been busy working on things for my booth in the Festival on the Concho this weekend. I will have a booth open on Friday, the 15th, from noon-11:00pm, and Saturday, the 16th, from 10:00am-11:00pm! The Festival is a family affair on the banks of the Concho River in Neff's park. It will have live free entertainment, a children's area, water events, merchants, food concessionaires and much more. I have loved the festival since I was a little girl and my grandparents would take me, and I'm excited that my kids get to enjoy it now.
2 years ago, my friend Rachel and I entered a tap dance in the talent show they have. It was so much fun to dance again. Dancing is one of my favorite things in the world. We ended up winning first place and got to perform at the opening of the concert that night. Here are some pics from that night!
3 comments:
I didn't know you tapped, that is way cool!! And congrats on first place! (2 years ago!) That Festival sounds like a ton of fun, wish I lived closer!! Good luck!
I loved 'Fiesta Del Concho' when I was a kid too! Hope you guys have fun, and hope you sell lots of stuff!!
So cool that you tap dance. :) I hope you have fun. I love ANY sort of festival... especially festival food. :)
Post a Comment