Tonight at dinner, Bryan surprised me with a sweet Mother's Day card and gift. I was super confused at first when I saw that it was an empty wine bottle. I don't drink wine, and have no sentimental attachment to it. I was like, "um thanks???" Lol! I was sitting there trying to figure out what was special about it.
Friday, May 8
Sweet Husband
I have an amazing husband in so many ways. I love him so much! I am so proud of him and inspired by him! We had a great night tonight. We got to go on a real date for the first time in awhile. Our church offers the wonderful Parent's Night Out once a month that we love to use. It's nice to know that your kids are well taken care of so you can enjoy time out. We ate dinner at one of our favorite restaurants here in town and enjoyed quiet, uninterrupted conversation. Bryan had a steak and I had the Hawaiian chicken. It was soo yummy! After that we ran some errands and then got some ice cream at Marble Slab. I got a sweet cream milk shake with a few fresh strawberries in it. (Can you tell I really like food!?!) It was all so good and I was very full!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'm just now catching up on your latest blog posts. As usual, I love all the pictures.
I'm so happy you are going to get a facial! You will love it! Good job, Bryan. :)
You will love it! Enjoy!
Post a Comment