I thought this week would be much slower than last week, but it has proven to be just as busy! It has been a good week though, and I am so excited that we leave for vacation tomorrow after lunch. We are going to Marble Falls with my family (including Steve and Debbie). We have hotel rooms with balconies overlooking the lake, as well as a boat rented for Sunday morning. I am really looking forward to this time to relax and just be with the fam. We are also going to celebrate Bryan's 30th Birthday which is next week! Woo hoo! I have a big surprise for him planned on his birthday and I can't wait to give it to him. More on that when the time comes! ;o)
I just have a few random pics of the kids from this week. They have been super hyper, and super funny lately. They have been bouncing off the walls non-stop! They are ready for a vacation too!
Kaden's new toothbrush.

It actually sings Thomas the Train songs.

I went to check on MK during nap and this is how I found her.

I love watching sleeping babies.

This is my first attempt at sewing a real dress for Mary-Kate. I am excited that I am getting better, even though I have a long way to go before I can do what I would like to do.

I didn't do the smocking. I bought my fabric already like that. Super easy! :o)

Trying it on.

Hey, it actually fits!

He wanted to say cheese for the camera!

2 comments:
That dress is waaay cute! Good job!! I cannot sew to save my life! :(
I love watching sleeping babies too...So sweet!
Hope you guys have fun this weekend!
wow wow on the dress!! You never cease to amaze me. And I LMBO at Kade's face in the second toothbrush pic!
Post a Comment