Friday, May 8

Friday F(h)otos

Here are some pics from our Friday morning. We stayed in jammies until after lunch. Love those days!

Our basketball coach in his undies!

Looks more like a lifeguard!

Coaching MK

She loves basketball!

MK cheering after making the goal! Kade would blow his whistle and yell, Go Mary-Kate!

Yummy ravioli for lunch!

Throwing stuff on the floor off of her high chair while looking at Bryan.

Laughing hysterically about it too!

Smile!

Roaring like a lion. Lunch time is never quiet around here!

Moving the basketball game to the tub!

Super excited!

Slam Dunk

2 comments:

Fullerton Family said...

Your kids are too cute! It is so much fun watching siblings play together, I love it!!!

Lara said...

It looks like they are having so much fun! BTW, I love your new blog layout! I love monkeys! We are actually having Jacelyn's bday party tomorrow and it's a "Beach Monkey" theme! lol.