I noticed Kade with his finger in Mary-Kate's face one day. I asked him, "What are you doing?" He replied, "Getting Mary-Kate's bogey out of her nose." Nice Kade. Glad you are so helpful! Ha!
We have a skylight in the living room that shines bright light into the room in the mornings. One day after Kade's nap, he got up and the light was gone and he said, "The sun took a nap too!"
Whenever we talk about getting something out of "the car," or try to hurry everyone up and get in "the car," Kade always informs us "It's a minivan."
While explaining to Kade that birthdays only come one time a year we started talking about who's birthday would be next. I told him Ya Ya's birthday is on Monday and he said, "Yeah, she is going to be 4!" Lol! He figured since he was 3 and she was older than him, she must be turning 4.
Here are some extra pics from our week that I haven't posted yet.
Bryan putting together Uncle Jeff's present for the kids.
She needs a little education on the rules.
Sweet, sleeping MK.

1 comment:
My brother wanted to be a garbage man when he was little. I think it has to do with getting to ride on the back of the truck. He's now a lawyer, so don't worry too much.
Post a Comment