We are having a wonderful vacation so far. Currently, all is quiet in our hotel room as the kiddos and Bryan are napping, and I am having some quality "me" time! I love having all this time to relax! Yesterday, after lunch, we headed here to Marble Falls to meet Steve, Debbie, and my mom. (My Dad hitched a ride with us.) We checked into the beautiful hotel that is on a cliff overlooking the lake, and then headed straight to dinner. Of course, the restaurant was also overlooking the lake and the kids were in a great mood while we ate some yummy food! (You just can't have a good vacation without some good food. Haha!) After we ate dinner we headed back to the hotel to have a quick swim before bath time and bed! The kids were perfect and went right to sleep. Seriously! I was shocked that there was no fight and no outbursts. While they were sleeping in the bedroom, we had dessert and just spent time visiting in the living room.
The kid's slept in today until 9:30 this morning. Crazy, huh? So we got plenty of rest before heading to our complimentary breakfast downstairs. The kids enjoyed eating waffles and lucky charms. Kade would eat the cereal part, and MK enjoyed the marshmallows. After breakfast we headed back out to the pool for some more swim time. Kade is truly in love. He had a blast splashing and jumping into the water. He has been doing great at treading water and getting from one place to another without our help. MK loves being outside, but she could care less about the water. She preferred to walk around the pool, yelling at Kade and cheering when she threw the ball into the water. After some good pool time we grabbed lunch before coming back to the room for our rest time. Everything has just been great. In fact, it has been sprinkling off and on for the past hour or so, so I am glad we had some good outdoor time and that the clouds didn't let loose until it was nap time!
Since I have some nice down time, I figured I would post some of our pics. I already have a major pic overload and we aren't even halfway into our vacation yet. Go figure!! :o)
Checking into our hotel.

Playing on the luggage cart.

"I'm a little teapot......tip me over and pour me out!"

Checking things out.

He definitely approved!

Excited to finally be at the pool!

He had just accidentally hit her in the face.

Cutie Pie!

Haha...Checking out the cold water.

Excited to get in.

Twins!

Twins? Not so much!

Loving her floatie.

Action shot!

Ya Ya, Debbie, and MK

Steve, Granddad, and MK
(MK is all over the place, all the time!)

Crashed out!

Pining away for the pool...You can see it right outside our window.

My cute boy!

Family time in the pool this morning.

She wasn't diggin the water as much this morning.

He loves this jumping business!

Bathing Beauty!

Squealing with glee!

He truly is a little water rat!

She prefers the sunshine and dry ground.

Playing ball with Granddad.

Safe on dry ground, until Daddy splashed her!

Sun Bathing!

Trying Daddy's Dr. Pepper

Priceless face...she actually went back for more though!

Not wanting to be left out!

Checking out the people in the pool as it started to rain.

The view of the pool from our balcony.

Oooooo, I just went out on the balcony and there is a beautiful dark black sky to the north?? and it is thundering like crazy. I LOVE weather like this! Bryan and Kaden went on a walk around the grounds, and MK is still sleeping. Yay for vacations!!
No comments:
Post a Comment