Here are some of my bows and clippies displayed in my tent.
Some more stuff displayed...
Close up.
Having a good time!

Saturday night when we were done we came home to the kids sleeping in their beds, laundry and dishes done, and everything was vacuumed and spotless! Aren't my parent's awesome? They are always giving of themselves to help us out and we appreciate it so much. Shortly after 1:00am MK woke up crying. She had 102.6 fever. Poor thing. She was still running 102.3 the next morning, but by that afternoon she was down to 99. I don't know if she was just fighting off a virus or what. She had no other symptoms and is acting like nothing is wrong today. We spent all of Sunday just "chillaxing" and enjoying down time. I don't even think I brushed my hair or changed out of my jammies. Ha! It was just so good to relax and to spend time with the kids since we had missed them a lot of the weekend. I got some pics of the kids enjoying some time playing on the Wii. Kade is actually getting pretty good at some of the games.
Sharing! Ha!

Bryan helping Kade shift his weight.


7 comments:
Did you hand-make all those hats and bows?! WOW!!!!!
Yeah, I wish I made the hats. They are so beautiful! I only made the bows, dresses, and nameplates though. I order my hats from somewhere else!
You are simply amazing. I truley admire you and everything you do.
Awesome! Looks like you had a great weekend. Since Kaden is into the Wii, I thought I'd tell you about a game that would probably be fun for him... Benjamin loves it. It's the Lego Indiana Jones game. It's something that you or Brian can help him with. Just an fyi. MK looks like she's growing like a weed. I'm so glad she's feeling better.
Wow! All your bows and such look great! Glad you had a good show and a fun weekend!
I don't think I've said this before ;) YOUR KIDS ARE FREAKING ADORABLE! and your booth is soooo impressive! Wow, I'm still in awe.
Ohh Janet your booth looks AWESOME!!! Good job!! That WII fit looks like FUn. I seriously want one.
Would you mind telling me where you got your manequin head and great job on the lattice!?
Post a Comment