We had a lot of fun for Bryan's birthday! Friday's are always good days but it was even better knowing it was a long 3 day weekend! :) My parents took the kids and us out for a quick lunch since Bryan had to get back to work, but then he got off early! We took the kids over to my parent's house for them to watch so Bryan and I could go out on a dinner date. Little did Bryan know I had arranged for some of our friends to meet us at The Blue Agave. We had a yummy dinner and good adult conversation!
Afterwards we went back to my parent's house for some cake, ice cream and presents. My parent's offered for the kids to spend the night, so we kissed them goodnight and headed back out with our friends to Bowl!!! Haha! One of our friends gets in free, so that was even better. ;) We had a great time laughing and being silly. It felt like we were in college again, as we stayed out until 2:00 in the morning just visiting with our friends. It was very nice to sleep in without kiddos jumping in the bed with us the next morning! The next day we had a birthday party to attend for the kids. I think we are finally done with all of our May birthdays. They have all been a blast!
The kiddos looking cute!

Love my little Cheesers!

The cake my Mom made Bryan. (Yes those are smarties! :))

No, there are not 31 candles!

Kasey and Adrian! They drove all the way from Midland to see us. So sweet!!

Matt being...well, Matt! Ha!

My honey and me!

Matt and Kristie picked up the kids from the babysitter to enjoy cake and ice cream with us. This made Kaden and Mary-Kate's evening! Kaden loves Evan so much! I love watching their friendship!

Opening presents!

MK is so silly!

Rob and Tory! Rob is going to give Bryan guitar lesson. Wahoo!

Kaden was a good helper!

This is the point our camera died! Haha! Forgot to charge the batter before! :)

1 comment:
Looks like you had a fantastic time. What fun! Jason and I need to get out and do something with friends like that. I don't know if our old bodies can make it till 2 am though. LOL. I hope Bryan had a super happy birthday. :)
Post a Comment