Saturday, May 8

Happy Mother's Day!

Hello everyone, this is Bryan and I want to take a moment to post about the greatest Mom in the world...JANET!

Janet, you truly are the best Mom in the entire world! You amaze me with how much you love our children. You show our children what the love of our great Savior looks like. You do anything that you can to give your children the best. You go above and beyond to make sure that they know you love them. You love to take care of them when they are hurt. You love to snuggle up with them and enjoy that precious time.

I love to watch you with them. It makes me smile when I watch you work with Kaden on letters. There is nothing greater than coming home to loud music playing and you and the kiddos dancing around the house. I love how creative you are and how you put that to work in their lives from parties, to gifts, to trips, and on and on. There is not enough space to list all the great things you do with/for our children. You put everything you are into everything they are. It is so fun to watch your traits come out in our children. You do so much for them and they love you for it.

Janet, thanks for being my best friend and for loving me for who I am. Your support and encouragement mean the world to me. I could not face the things I have without you by my side. I look forward to continuing to love our children together. I look forward to continuing to teach them about Christ and how to be like Him. I look forward to growing old with you and for facing life's challenges and joys together. I am incredibly proud of you and am super excited for you.

JANET, I LOVE YOU!!!!!!! HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

3 comments:

Janet said...

Bryan, you are such an encouragement to me. I love you so much! Thank you for your sweet words. You do such a great job of showing you love me. I am so thankful I married you and that we have the two precious kiddos we do. I also look forward to where God will take our family in the years to come. Here's to starting a whole new adventure!!! LOVE YOU!

Shaunna said...

So sweet! Me reading this = Me crying!! Happy Mother's Day Janet!

As For Me and My House said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWW