We were glad that we could help him out and the kids were super excited that they were going to have a dog to play with. I have been so impressed with MK. She was a little nervous at first but she has gone from wanting to be held when Baylor was in the room, to petting him.
Wanting to sit by his side....Of course, if he moves too fast, she is at our side quicker than lightning!
and to giving him hugs.
going for walks,
A funny story, Kaden told me he wanted to wear his Texas Tech shirt today so that Baylor could see it! He knows where his loyalties lie. His Uncle Jeff would be so proud!
The thing I like most about Baylor, is that he is one of the most chillaxed dogs I have ever met. He is so mellow and lets the kids do whatever they want. He hasn't barked once or even growled. He is great with the kids and has been happy to lay around and watch all of the chaos. I love dogs, and grew up with some wonderful ones, but am definitely not ready to take the step to be a dog owner again right now. Dog-sitting has been the perfect balance. We get to enjoy Baylor for the weekend, and then give him back! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment