I had longed to be a Mother for a long time before God blessed me with my two beautiful children. It was always something I dreamed of as a little girl when I was playing with my baby dolls. These past 4 years have been full of so many emotions and feelings, but LOVE and JOY are the two main things that I have experienced. Even on the hard days, there are those moments that just take your breath away. Although being a Mom is the hardest thing I have ever done, it is the best! I am so blessed!
Kaden's choir sang at church. They are always adorable!

Kaden was so excited to sing!

Doing the hand motions to "He's Got the Whole World in His Hands."

Family Pic at my Aunt's house for lunch.

My two precious kiddos!!

My brother Jeff

Playing with their cousin's toys.


4 Generations (notice MK is being a grumpy pants.)

That night we had dinner at my parent's house. Here are the kids giving their great grandmother her mother's day card.

My Dad's cousin did some water colors and paintings for us of the kids. We gave my mom this one for Mother's Day.

Rocking with Gigi

Oh, and I have no idea why she has her paci here. I guess she was on her way to bed!

Sharing with Gigi.

Having a sweet moment with Uncle Jeff!

1 comment:
Aw. It looks like you had a wonderful mother's day. Kaden looks so sweet in his little bow tie. Your kids are so stinkin' cute! I didn't realize MK was grumpy in that pic except for the fact that you pointed it out. :P
Post a Comment