I am so proud of you for the wonderful things you are doing at work. They know what a gem they have in you, and I love when you come home and tell me about all of the wonderful things they say, and all of the new endeavors they give you to accomplish. You are fantastic at what you do, and I think you are so smart! I am continually impressed with you!
I say it again and again, but you are the best Dad in the world! You love our kiddos so much and they love you. I LOVE to watch them run to you with arms outstretched and fight over your lap. I love to hear their giggles as you tickle and chase them. I love how you are sad if you can't be there to put the kids in bed. You absolutely enjoy the nighttime ritual, and are so great to give me a break at times. Thanks for being a great leader for our family.
Thanks for all you do Bryan. I hope that you have a wonderful birthday, and another year full of blessings!! LOVE YOU!!
31 Things about you that I love:
- You have a sweet countenance.
- You have a great smile.
- You love to laugh.
- You are a fast learner.
- You are a good griller. (Is that a word?)
- You are the best Dad.
- You have overcome some very hard things in your life.
- You constantly try and be a better person.
- You love the Lord and seek His ways!
- You are smart.
- You like to play with our kids.
- You have helped me develop a love for all things superhero.
- Others respect you.
- Others see good in you.
- You have an amazing servant's heart.
- You are breaking out of a shell that other people built for you.
- You teach our kids sports.
- You do things I enjoy because you love me.
- You put up with me. :)
- Our kids want to be like you!
- You strive to be a better parent than you ever knew.
- You long to leave a Godly legacy behind.
- You are romantic.
- Your eyes sparkle.
- You are trustworthy.
- You are helpful around the house.
- You are handsome!
- You see mistakes you have made and work to correct them.
- You love thunderstorms.
- You encourage me.
- You bring joy to those around you.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRYAN!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment