Wednesday, May 12

Pajama Party

We had a great time at the kid's birthday party this weekend. We went for a non-traditional breakfast/pajama party from 9:00-10:30am. It was fabulous! I could tell you all about it, but instead I will show you...

These are the pajama shirts I made the kids.

Playing with their new see-saw.

The cupcake tree

They were breakfast danishes in cupcake holders.

The Breakfast Buffet


For the second year in a row, it was a freak "cold" day outside. At least the rain held off this year!

We also rented a jump castle again. I love how Bethany is getting air in this pic.

Cheese!



Singing to Mary-Kate

Singing to Kaden.

Present time. Such sweet friends!


Bryan enjoying some of MK's presents.

Pulling her friend Khloe in the car.

Pushing Bethany on the swing.

Granddad joining the fun!

"Little pig, little pig, let me in..."

Uncle Jeff getting in on the action!

Family Pic

Hop on Pop

Being crazy with my bro.



There are no words...

Flips

Proof that Granddad got in there too.

His back wasn't the same the next few days!

Little Diva...the perfect gift!

Enjoying new gifts.

She liked Kaden's shorts. Ha!

Here is the kids birthday party last year and us singing to them. I will try and post some video of them this year soon!

5 comments:

Shaunna said...

Such a CUTE party idea...Looks like it was lots of fun!!

Addi will be super jealous that Mary-Kate and Kade got to have a jump castle at their party- She loves those things!! ;)

Donna/Ellie said...

It looks like such a great party. What fun memories they'll always have like this together! Love all the jumping pics too :)

Cami said...

I agree with Shaunna!!! What a fun idea!!! Looks like it was a blast and i totally love your cheer poses in the jumping thing ;)

Kasey Gonzales said...

Looks like a great party! Any party that you get to wear your pajamas to is a winner in my book =). I was going to say the same thing is cami - my jumps would not look nearly as "cheerleader-ish" as that - cute! Hope to see you guys soon!

Melissa said...

The party was great, and Bethany had so much fun! Loved the breakfast buffet, especially the cinnamon rolls in the cupcake holders-too cute!