Monday, July 7

The 4th of July

I hope everyone had a wonderful July 4th holiday. We had a very nice time. We ate lunch at my parent's house with some family and enjoyed the fireworks that night. My cousin's wife, Stephanie, was there with their two little girls, so Kade enjoyed that very much. Jersey is about 15 months old, and Kenadie is 1 month old. She and Mary-Kate are very close in age as they were born 1 month and 1 day apart! I love living around a lot of our family, and it's a joy that my children get to grow up knowing them. Here are a few pics from our day!

Click to play The 4th
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Looks like fun! Such cute kiddos!

Kaycee said...

LOVE!! the pics :) hehe.. their outfits are adorable! The ones of them together are great. I think they're looking a bit more alike.

Your legs totally look like they were cut off, haha!

As For Me and My House said...

Looks like such fun! We really missed the San Angelo fireworks show this year. I think it is the first year since Ryan and I have been together that we haven't gone. Sigh... Anyway, I am looking forward to seeing you in about a week!

London said...

Great pics, Kade is looking so grown up! And Mary Kate is just beautiful!