Tuesday, July 8

My Little Kadenader Bader Boo!

I am enjoying watching Kaden grow and learn so many things. Out of nowhere he can say the wittiest and funniest things. He is very observant and also seems very smart to me, but I guess that is the way most mothers feel! The other day we were on our way home and when we stopped at the light, Kaden said, "I want green...go!" He was saying that he wanted the light to turn green so we could go! He also busts out with letters and numbers and funny statements. It is such a joy to listen to his little voice, and I am blown away that I can have a conversation with my sweet little boy now.

Another thing I love about Kade is watching his character and personality develop. He is very daring, outgoing, and loud. He is very sensitive and can get his feelings hurt easily. He is also very sweet and caring about others. He loves to hug, kiss, and just sit with people. From an early age, he learned to say, "Are you ok?" and this was one of his most common phrases. Some of his loves are music, dancing, movies, hats, and rain!

I took some of these pictures the other day of him trading out one hat after another. He pretty much lives in one of his hats!







I also took these pics today after his nap. We got him a snack and after he sat down in the living room it started to rain. He loves rain so much that he said, "Oh rain!!" and he picked up his snack and moved to the back door to watch. I don't know how long he sat there, but it sure did keep his attention for awhile!





3 comments:

London said...

Cute! Batman loves his hats too, and he's so opinionated about which one he wants to wear out. The other day he threw his Braves hat down in the store and I had to spend 10 minutes looking for it!

Lara said...

He does sound so smart! His personality sounds so much like Jacelyn! I bet they would get along so great together! It's so cute about his hats! That's how Jacelyn is with her shoes!

Kaycee said...

How cute! That's so neat that he likes to wear hats :)