Sunday, July 20

A date!


Bryan took me on a date this evening! We went to see Mamma Mia! It was soo good and it was nice to see a movie in the theatre again. It has been months and months since I have gone. Anyways, the movie was funny and had great music. I'm definitely a fan of the soundtrack! I also loved the stars in the movie. Meryl Streep was very talented and funny. I hardly recognized Julie Walters, (Mrs. Weasley) but I really enjoyed the different role she played! I was cracking up that the theatre was mostly filled with older women. Bryan was definitely one of the few guys in there. He is such a good sport though and he actually liked the movie. Thanks to my parents for watching the kids! We appreciate all y'all do for us and it was nice to have some time together!

4 comments:

Christine said...

That's wonderful that you and Bryan got to go on a date. :D I love date nights. Glad you had a great time!

London said...

I hear ya! It is so nice to get out and go see a movie. Glad you enjoyed it!

Kaycee said...

I cannot believe your hubby took you to see this!! haha, Chris would NEVER go to that movie. BOO.. once again, does Bryan have a brother? :) hehe JK. I'm so happy you got a fun date night!!

Ashley said...

Yay for date night!! So much fun! Glad you enjoyed it!