Sunday, July 20

Blog Awards

Aw, thanks y'all! Life as a Mom at 21, and London's Calling have given me my first blog award.




Here all the rules, since I have to pass it along!

1. Put the logo on your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3. You must nominate fellow bloggers for this award.

I read each of these blogs for different reasons. These women and the things they say are very special to me. I love your blogs girls!
As for me and my house

The Life of a Construction Gal

Treasured Moments of Mommyhood

4. Add links to the recipients.
5. Leave a comment so the recipients know they have received an award.

Thanks again Kaycee and London!

2 comments:

London said...

Haha, I guess I should have checked Kaycee's blog before I passed it out, I picked the same people, plus her. Oh well, at least you know you are well liked!

Amy said...

How sweet! Thank you so much. You are so special to me too.
I hate to bring up old stuff, but I love the detail that you put into your posts!