Friday, July 18

Empty Bed

This is a test of my blogging skills and my first blog.

So....the other morning I was getting ready for work and headed into the kitchen to get my wallet, watch, etc. As I was going in thought I heard a sound that was similar to snoring but really didn't think much of it. I went around the end of the counter and headed to the kids' rooms to check on them as I always do before I leave for work. As I walk in to Kade's room I see his bed empty. So then I think, "No sleep for Janet as he is up early. That sound must have been him heading to our room as I headed to the kitchen." I head off to our room to give him a hug and I walk through the playroom. As I get about halfway through I realize I hear the snoring again. I turn around and there was the cutest sight ever...Kade laying asleep in the recliner. His little legs were outstretched and he was leaning over to the middle and laying his head on the blanket that was there. He was out cold. Who knows when he crawled up there but he was the cutest thing ever. So I picked him up and carried back to his bed and covered him up. What a joyous way to start my day!!!

2 comments:

Kaycee said...

How cute Bryan! Glad to see you joining the blogosphere alongside Janet. That's a really sweet story.

Ashley said...

That is so cute! :)