Well, it's official...Mary-Kate is a rolling fool! She kept doing it over and over today. I even caught some shots of her in action. Her facial expressions and eyes were cracking me up! She has also reached her laughing milestone. Her giggles make her smile even more precious and I find myself doing anything I can to hear that wonderful sound. I remember feeling the same way when Kade started laughing. There is something so special about hearing that sound come out of your baby, and I still love hearing my little boy's laughs! MK is growing up way too fast, just like Kade. My babies won't be babies for long! I am just trying to enjoy these moments as they happen!
Haha, she looks like Alfalfa here thanks to the picture on the tv!

Nice face!




What just happened?

Looking at Daddy doing some Wii fit behind her!
4 comments:
Oh my goodness! MK is so gorgeous! AND she IS growing up so fast. Way to go with the rolling. :D Cherish those moments momma.... they DO grow up way too fast. My boy is going to be 4 before I know it. *sniff sniff*
I'm lovin' the outfit and shoes!!! Yay for MK rolling over! Watch out though because as you know, after rolling over, they never stop moving and going....
Aww, how cute. Big girl! :) Yes, they do grow up WAY too fast!
I CANNOT wait until next week when I can see her in action! LOve ya~
Post a Comment