Saturday, July 12

Bryan's Mini Mii!

Kade has been watching us play a little on our Wii fit and felt he needed to join in on the fun. He wants to be a gamer like his Daddy. The sad thing is that he was actually better than me on the first thing he tried. I won't mention what we actually scored on the soccer heading game, but Kade's was higher than my first try. He asked if he could play by himself, so we created him a profile with his very own mii. It was hilarious trying to get the thing to take his weight. It took 5 tries before it finally registered! Lol! I'm proud to say that his BMI is in the "normal" range! We were totally cracking up watching him play the games. He is pretty good too. Thanks to his observant nature, he already knew how to do the step aerobics and hula hooping. (My dad can do a pretty mean hula too!) Good times... :)


Workin' the Wii!


Looking so big.


No idea what he's doing here...


Heading the soccer ball.


Slalom Skiing!


Step Aerobics!

6 comments:

Fullerton Family said...

Oh my gosh, I think that has to be one of the cutest things I have ever seen! I love the one where he's doing step aerobics!!

Alyson Sandlin said...

I'm sure he would beat me. I am horrible at the Wii. On my first fitness test, my fitness age was 85!

Christine said...

Oh my goodness, that is so adorable! Benjamin is pretty good with the Wii Fit too. Of course we haven't been able to get one yet but use my friend's quite often. :D

Kaycee said...

ARgh i'm soo jealous!! LOL! I think that's going to be our big Christmas gift. Kade is so smart to be doing all of that..haha!

Lara said...

He is such a big boy! So cute and smart!

Anonymous said...

Adorable! Zoey loves playing Wii too! She especially likes Guitar Hero! So cute to see her playing with her daddy! :)