So I was thinking about how funny parents are. We get excited about such simple, silly, and even gross things! I love it though! For example, I am so proud of Kaden tonight because he went poop on the potty, twice!! I was so excited for him that I was cheering and I even ran to get my camera to take some pictures of the occasion! (The poor guy will be so embarrassed one day when he realizes what I have done! Haha!) Tonight, however, he was so proud of himself and it made me proud too. I love getting excited about the simple things in life. Who ever thought that poop in a potty was that amazing of a thing? We are finally on the right track when it comes to potty training.
Not wanting to wait for Mommy to grab her camera!

His favorite part is the flush!


Ignore my ridiculous line drawing on the chart!

He gets to put star stickers on the chart when he goes on the potty.

So Proud!!!!!

Showing Daddy. He was so excited!

I was also celebrating with MK tonight as she almost rolled from her back to her tummy. She is so close! She gets half of her body over and then gets stuck on one of her arms. We were totally cracking up at her. Anyways, I just wanted to share some of my "Yay" moments with y'all. I love being a mommy!!
Hi Mommy!

BIG Smiles!

Chewing on a toy.

Trying hard!

Almost there!

3 comments:
Aw Go Kaden!!! That is so good. Cami STILL is uninterested..grr!!
MK is getting SO freakin cute!!!! I cannot wait to have this baby, haha!
Yay Kade! Way to go! It will be so nice when he is potty trained!! :) Love those big smiles from MK! She is so stinkin' cute!!!
omigosh the BIG SMILES picture is the most pure, beautiful innocent photo ever! she's so gorgeous and she seriously makes me smile just sitting here!
Post a Comment