Saturday, August 2

Saturday

So I was trying to decide if I should write three separate blogs for the things that happened today, or if I should write one whole blog, even though the three things are not related at all. I decided to go ahead and put them all into one, so this will be kind of random.

First of all, I have to brag on BRYAN. I have the most AWESOME, AMAZING, LOVING, INCREDIBLE, and the list could go on, husband!! Bryan gave me a wonderful surprise this morning. First of all he let me sleep in while he got up with the kiddos, but that's not the wonderful surprise part though. The surprise was that when I got up Bryan showed me this theatre seating arrangement and says we are in Section 25, seats 1 and 2. I was looking at him like he was crazy, and said, "what are you talking about?" He then told me to close my eyes as he pulled up another screen and then said, "This is what I am talking about."


Bryan got me tickets to the So You Think You Can Dance Top 10 Tour!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my gosh! I am soo excited! This is seriously one of my favorite shows ever and I love watching all the dances. I seriously get online after the show and watch them over and over again. So this October, I get to go to Austin and see things like this




and this


live!! I cannot wait! Oh, and when I asked Bryan why he did this, because it's not my birthday, anniversary, Christmas, or anything like that...he said, "It's because I love you and I knew you would enjoy it." Awww, my heart is melting. What a great guy! He deserves an award. He is the best!!!

Secondly, we took Kade out to the airport today to eat lunch. (They have a restaurant there.) My Dad has been out of town and he let us borrow his car while he was gone. We decided that Kade would enjoy watching the planes while we ate, and it would be a fun trip since we had to drop off my dad's car anyway. Sure enough, Kade loved it and he was such a good boy! The whole restaurant had to endure shouts of, "PLANE! PLANE!" every now and then, but no one seemed to mind. On our way out we stopped at the Vietnam Memorial so Kade could see the helicopter. He really liked that too!















Lastly, I have a video of MK I want to share. I have been trying for a long time to get her to laugh on camera, and this is the best I could do. It's so funny how she will laugh hysterically until you turn on a camera, and then she just sort of stops.


7 comments:

Christine said...

You DO have a sweet husband. I don't watch that show but the fact that he got you tickets because he knew you would enjoy it is sooooo sweet.
Second, my gma loves the restaurant at the airport there. I've never been though. We have a great restaurant here at the Norman airport and the kids love watching the planes take off and land.
And finally.... MK is just so adorable and getting to be so big already. I LOVE LOVE LOVE baby giggles. :D

Amy said...

OMG Janet. I am so jealous. I love So You Think You Can Dance. Your husband is such a sweetheart! I am so excited for you.

Donna & Ellie said...

TOO PRECIOUS! totally melted my heart.

Jenny/Moravia said...

So cute, and what a wonderful surprise from your dh.

Lara said...

Bryan does sound like the best husband ever! Can I trade you? Hehe. j/k. That was so sweet of him! Yay for Kade going #2 in the potty!!! The video of MK was so adorable and I love the picture of her smiling in the rolling over post! She is getting so big!

Anonymous said...

Hey Janet! I am absolutley the biggest fan ever of SYTYCD!!! Rikki and myself went to the tour last year in San Antonio and perhaps we will go again this year. I should have known you would share the secret passion of the show. So who do you think is going to win....I love them all!

-Bridget said...

Aw! What an awesome hubby!