Very nice pics. You have such a beautiful family. I LOVE the bath pics. Your kids both have a contagious smile and the pudginess of MK is just absolutely adorable. I love baby rolls. :D Emily's just now growing out of it and it makes me sad.
Aw, I love it! So sweet!That is so sweet of Bryan to get you the tickets to SYTYCD!!!! You definitely have a keeper! ;) Love you bunches!! :o)
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Very nice pics. You have such a beautiful family. I LOVE the bath pics. Your kids both have a contagious smile and the pudginess of MK is just absolutely adorable. I love baby rolls. :D Emily's just now growing out of it and it makes me sad.
Aw, I love it! So sweet!
That is so sweet of Bryan to get you the tickets to SYTYCD!!!! You definitely have a keeper! ;)
Love you bunches!! :o)
Post a Comment