Saturday, August 16

Pictures

Just wanted to post some pics from our week.

Another one of my attempts at making a bow!


Apparently this is what she thought of me taking her pic! (I'm still cracking up!)


Her new favorite past time...she discovered she can put her dresses in her mouth!


Still loving those chunky thighs!


Kaden loves his Ya Ya!


Kade was being so sweet and shared his cars with Mary-Kate!


Then he flipped out when she drooled a little, screaming, "Spit! Spit!" and he ran to grab a Kleenex to wipe it up! Lol!


Enjoying all the action!


Rolling around.


Mamma always has her camera in my face!

4 comments:

Kaycee said...

Gosh could she get any cuter?? I loveeee the clothes you dress her in. You're doing great on the bows too!!

Ashley said...

OMG!!! I was totally cracking up at MK shootin' the finger!!! The look on her face too! Too funny!

Lara said...

My mouth hit the keyboard on that first picture! Hahaha! So funny! You better watch out for that one...

Christine said...

OMG! They are so cute! MK flipping the bird is cracking me up... esp with that look on her face. I have something similar of Emily. Too cute and too funny.