Friday, August 8

I Love Fridays!

I love Fridays so much. Not only does Bryan get off of work 30 minutes earlier, but the promise of family time for the weekend is ahead! Today was exciting because Bryan came home at 2:30!! He said that his boss said they were slow and he was welcome to leave when he got caught up. Seeing that Bryan is very efficient, he had already finished his work before lunch, and he was browsing ESPN.com, he decided to go ahead and come home! It was a very nice surprise for me and we actually had some nice quality time together while the kiddos napped! By the way, Bryan deserves some major brownie points! Yesterday he brought me a dozen roses and a love letter. How sweet is that? The roses smelled so good and they were red, pink, and yellow. Tonight he is letting me go to a movie with some girlfriends while he watches the kids. I appreciate him so much!! He is a wonderful man and father and I'm so glad I am married to him.

On a funnier note, my friend Christine posted some great pics from this site where you can create yearbook pics of your family throughout the decades. It seriously cracked Bryan and me up! You should definitely try it!! Here are some pics of our family!


Bryan 1982


Janet 1976


Kaden 1968


Mary-Kate 1968

3 comments:

Christine said...

Aw Janet. How sweet is he? Roses and a love letter just because he loves you. That's awesome!
Those pics of your family are GREAT! That look is very fitting for Bryan. LOL.

London said...

Okay am I the only one totally freaked out by that yearbook thing? LOL

Chelsea said...

You do have a fantastic husband! :) and he even looked good in 1982 with the afro look! That was so cool! :)