Sunday, August 31

Sunday Night

So tonight at dinner Kade asked if we could pray again. Before we knew it, he was bowing his head and praying. It was so sweet. He proceeded to do it 5 or 6 times and it was so precious, that I thought I might be able to bring the video camera over and record him without him realizing what I was doing. Of course, by the time I turned on the camera he wasn't very interested in praying any more. Well, that and I couldn't stop cracking up, and I think that distracted him. It was just to precious to hear him ask to pray and then to pray for everyone in our family. I didn't get it on camera, but maybe next time! I went ahead and downloaded what I did get so I could practice my editing skills! Ha! So here is Kaden at the dinner table tonight.



A lot of people have commented that Mary-Kate has a sweet Mohawk! Haha! After dinner tonight, we gave the kids a bath and when I dried MK's hair, this is what she looked like. Apparently she has some curly hair too, and when it dried it poofed up!




1 comment:

Donna/Ellie said...

(Donna) that is some SWEET hair MK!!!