Our craft project from yesterday.

He was so excited because he got to use glue!

He loves to line things up and make patterns. He had some sort of system going with the crayons. I have no idea what he was doing but he was very particular about it.

Coloring a Get Well card for Granddad.

MK getting in on the action!

He was so excited because he got to use glue!
He loves to line things up and make patterns. He had some sort of system going with the crayons. I have no idea what he was doing but he was very particular about it.
Coloring a Get Well card for Granddad.
MK getting in on the action!
Mary-Kate has also been a little fussy lately since she cut her two bottom teeth. I feel bad for her. I also can't believe how quickly she is growing up. She doesn't even look like a newborn to me anymore. She is 3.5 months old and is wearing 6 month clothes. Tonight I weighed myself and then weighed her with me to figure out her weight. She was a whopping 17 lbs! We are going back and forth between 2 and 3 diapers because of her size, but I still didn't expect her to weigh that much. I took some pics tonight of some barrettes I made her. Her hair is not very long so they didn't stay in very well but they looked cute for a couple of pictures! Lol!




Today has also been good because God has answered some major prayer requests that we have had. He is so good to us, even when there is no reason for him to give us these blessings. It's funny to me how He has a way of taking those impossible weeks and giving you things beyond what you could even imagine. Praise God for His goodness!! I will update more about these things later. It's pretty late and I need to try and get some sleep!
Today has also been good because God has answered some major prayer requests that we have had. He is so good to us, even when there is no reason for him to give us these blessings. It's funny to me how He has a way of taking those impossible weeks and giving you things beyond what you could even imagine. Praise God for His goodness!! I will update more about these things later. It's pretty late and I need to try and get some sleep!
2 comments:
Oh gosh those pictures are adorable!! My mom is here and she said wow that's a prett little girl :) Love her little bows!!
Wow, do you make some beautiful children or what?! Seriously, they are both just stunning! MK is just a doll and I love her hair! :)Great pictures!
Post a Comment