Monday, August 4

Thunder Thighs

While I'm sure the title led you to think I was writing about my own jiggly legs, I am actually referring to Mary-Kate's beautiful thighs. I must confess I love the roly poly parts of babies. Those wrinkly thighs are absolutely precious to me! They deserve kisses and tickling during diaper changes. MK definitely has plenty of pudge to share and I seriously can't get over it. I took these pictures of her cuteness this weekend.


The girl has rolls on her knees now! LOL!!


Oh how I will embarrass my kids one day!


Looking big!


Bathing Beauty!


Yeah, her swimsuit is getting pretty tight. Lol!

5 comments:

Kaycee said...

OMG! I love little baby rolls too!! Cami never had them, i'm SO hoping that Carrah does. hehe..they're stinkin adorable!

Fullerton Family said...

I love baby rolls!! My Jaci has them and I love them!! That little swim ensemble is too adorable!! I love the ruffles!

Christine said...

I love baby rolls too. Emily had mega rolls. :D She's just now starting to grow out of them. Her legs are long and skinny but she still has a roll on each. LOL. I love MK's rolls. TOO CUTE! I wanna tickle 'em.

The Helgren Family said...

Janet! You are the bomb! I love the new layout...I know you probably have had it forever and I am just now seeing it but it is precious! Also, MK and Lauren can compete for the fattest thighs...honestly I think Lauren might win! ha! also...MKs bathing suit is PRECIOUS!!! Just wanted you to know I just read all the posts I have missed! Hope you guys are doing well! Africa is good!! Love you!
OH! Congrats on the SYTUCD tix! That is amazing! We LOVED that show when we were in the US!

-Bridget said...

How adorable! Bailey is just now getting little baby rolls at seven months. I'll take em!