Thursday, August 21

Mosquitoes

Has anyone seen the movie Hitched with Will Smith? There is a part in the movie where he has an allergic reaction to something and his ears blow up like crazy. That is kind of how Kaden looks today. He is extremely allergic to mosquito's just like I was when I was little. My bites would turn into welts and bruises even. They would last for a month sometimes and even turn into minor scars. Anyways, he was playing outside with Granddad last night when a mosquito bit him on his ear. We put cream and stuff on it but apparently that didn't help much. When he woke up this morning it was bright red and swollen and much bigger than his other ear. Poor guy! He really didn't want me to take a picture of it so this is the best I could get.



4 comments:

Christine said...

Did you use Benadryl cream or given him Benadryl? One of my poor nephews always get bit. He doesn't have much hair (he's 3) and his head gets covered in mosquito bites. My sister usually gives him Benadryl and it helps... a lot.

Kris T said...

That's quite the ear!
I was also going to mention that Benadryl has helped mosquito bites on Evan.

Janet said...

We were out of Benadryl, but thankfully Bryan works at a pharmacy and brought some home on his lunch break. It hasn't helped yet, but hope it does soon.

Fullerton Family said...

Poor little guy! At least he still looks happy!