Friday, August 8
Nice change of pace.
Today we got out of the house and did something different than normal. We were invited on a play date at the swimming pool. (Thank you Alyson, Sophie, and John Curtis!) My Mom watched Mary-Kate so that I could devote attention to Kade and so we could swim in the big pool! He had a blast and it made me look forward to next summer when we will join and also get Kade swimming lessons! The morning always goes by fast when you have something to do and today was no exception. We swam, ate lunch, and swam some more! Kade absolutely loves the water and has no fear of it. He also likes to go down one of the slides. He thought he could go down the big swirly slide, but his mean Momma told him no! Perhaps next year he will be ready for that and more! I miss going to the pool during the summer, and I cannot believe I have children of my own that I will be taking now. This morning was definitely a nice change of pace!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment