Thursday, August 21

It's that time of year again!

Kaycee, you know what I am talking about! It's football season! Yay! I know you have missed it since the Super Bowl! Lol! ;-) We have a fantasy football league every year and this weekend is our draft party. I'm pretty excited, although I know Bryan is way more excited than I am. My brother is coming into town for it, and I am looking forward to that too. We are having a big brunch Saturday morning and I can't wait! What's better than breakfast foods, football talk, and family?!? Haha! Fall is my favorite time of year and I can't believe we are almost back to it again. It's been a year since we have moved into our house and I found out I was pregnant with Mary-Kate. Time sure does fly!! We are already planning out our Fall schedule. Mary-Kate will be dedicated soon, there are lots of ministry opportunities and activities at church, I have some big craft projects in the works, and we are even planning a big Thanksgiving trip to Phoenix to meet with my Dad's family. It will be the kiddos first plane ride, which I am super excited about, but nervous too! I would appreciate anyone's tips and advice! Anyways, I'm glad that Fall is arriving and that there are so many great things coming up.

4 comments:

Kaycee said...

OMG girl , you KNOW i'm ready for some football!!! It's the next most exciting thing to meeting Carrah. LOL!! I love that NFL pic too!

Fullerton Family said...

I love football. Not so much excited for the start of the NFL season though. Unless "our" team does good this year.... My husband doesn't take losing well....

Alyson Sandlin said...

I love fall too. All I can say about plane rides is that a DVD player is a must!!! Oh, and lots of snacks, too. When I want my kids to sit still I just keep feeding them.

Chelsea said...

I'm not all that excited about football season. This is the time when I lose all control of my TV. :) If it were up to Sach, we would watch football everday but Wednesday, he love it!