So funny story... Last night at Bible study, I was going to sit in my favorite chair. It's real big and comfy and it's my favorite place to nurse at my parent's house. (I knew MK would be needing nurse soon.) Anyways, I looked over and saw that Bryan was sitting on the couch. He was looking cute and I felt like flirting with him and even giving him a sweet kiss, so I made the little "come here" motion with my index finger. I love just being next to him and I thought he might want to come sit in the chair next to me.
He smiles real big and says, "What do you need?"
I said, "You!"
He then says, "Ok, what do you need me to do for you?"
Oy!!! Are you kidding me? Lol! 2 guesses to whose love language is quality time and whose is acts of service!!!
Ok, so maybe it was only funny to me! Lol! =)
7 comments:
I tried to comment on your "Sugar and Spice" post but it wouldn't let me so I'm commenting here about it. haha. I almost cried reading that and seeing the pictures! I think about what my girls will face in the furture all the time. I just know that I need to talk to my girls and make sure that they understand the right way and the wrong way to go about life. The pictures of MK are adorable! She is changing so much already. I can't believe she's already rolling over! You better watch out, she'll be walking in 6 months at this rate! hehe
You have got a really sweet hubby Janet. It's hard for me to ever imagine the 2 of you having any sort of disagreement. :P I also think it's really sweet that you still see your hubby the way you do. So many women forget to nurture their marriages after having kids. The way you treat your hubby and your kiddos, you're really someone to look up to.
Hahahahahaha! What a classic example of the different languages we speak! You are a great example of a loving wife! Bryan is blessed to have you!
Everyone needs a man like that! Always ready with a helping hand :) That's pretty funny though!
I too can't comment on the sugar and spice for some reason, so i wanted to do it here. That was so beautifully written, followed by images of a true angel. She is SO blessed you are her Mommy!
Aww that is sweet though!! hehe :) You're so cute too, wanting to flirt with him! I love that!!
Bryan is so sweet. He is always wanting to do things for you! You definitely have a keeper! Your "Sugar and Spice" post was sweet. Those commercials are so true! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment