Tuesday, June 24

Back from vacation!

We are back from our vacation. We had a great time. We did lots of shopping, swimming, and good eating!! I took tons of pictures so I will definitely make the time to post some in the next few days. Although I enjoy sleeping in my own bed, I would have enjoyed a longer vacation too! Thank you to everyone who wished me a Happy Birthday! My day was good overall, except I had a painful attack of some kind. I am worried it might be related to my gallbladder. If anyone knows anything about these attacks please let me know! My mom, aunt, and grandmother have all had their's removed due to issues they had and the doctor who did my mom's surgery jokingly warned me that I would be next. Anywho, I created two new scrapblogs to share with everyone. The one of MK is of her reaching some milestones, and the other is of my little fishy on our vacation. Like I said, I will post some vaca pics soon!


Click to play Baby MK
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook



Click to play Little Fish
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

7 comments:

London said...

Glad you had a good time. We need to catch up! ;)

Ashley said...

Mary-Kate is growing WAY too fast! We need to get together when my boys are feeling better so I can play with her!!! Well said on your "To whom it very well concerns"! I'm proud of you for sticking up for yourself! Love you bunches! :o)

Lara said...

OMG how cute! I'm so glad you had a good time! I can't believe Kade was swimming by himself like that. The pool looks beautiful! I loved the 3rd picture of MK holding her head up w/ it tilted a little. I laughed so hard at it. She's such a cutie!!!

Kaycee said...

Aw! I loveeee the pics. Kade looks like such a big boy swimming by himself *sniff sniff*

Kris T said...

Looks like a lot of fun! Sorry to hear about your stomach attack. Sounds painful and a little frightening.

Christine said...

Oh Janet, I can't believe MK is 7 weeks old already. Emily was standing over my shoulder going "oh mommy, who's that? She's cute". Love it!

Donna & Ellie said...

Ellie LOVED the MK one - "Baby! baby! more baby!" Those are both so great to watch. I'm glad your vacation was great! And MK is so stinkin' adorable!!!