Friday, June 20

It's finally here!!

Yay! We leave for our mini-vacation today! I have honestly been looking forward to this for about a year! Lol!! We will be going to San Marcos tonight and then for the rest of the weekend we will be staying at T Bar M resort and conference center in New Braunfels. I went to camp there as a kid and was also a coach there in 2003. It will be so fun to go back and take my kids. We get to go to a camp closing ceremony tomorrow morning! Anyways, I'm sure I will be posting lots of pictures and stories in the days ahead. We will be doing lots of swimming, eating, shopping, playing, and hopefully some sleeping too! Lol! Alright, I am off to finish packing!

6 comments:

Lara said...

Yay! I hope you have an amazing vacation and birthday! You deserve it girl!

As For Me and My House said...

Happy Birthday Janet! Have a great trip-- it will be so much fun showing off your hubby and cute kiddoes!

Donna & Ellie said...

I hope you have a wonderful time! I can't wait to see all the fun pics :)

Amy said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you have an awesome time on your trip.

Kaycee said...

Have fun girly! I can't wait to see pics!!

Jenny/Moravia said...

Hope you had a great vacation and a happy birthday!

In keeping w/ the birthday tradition here is the card I made for you.
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v75/moravia/Scrapblog%20pages/?action=view¤t=birthday1_2.jpg

Take Care - Miss ya
Jenny