Wednesday, June 25

To whom it very well concerns...

I just want to clarify the purpose of my blog. It's mostly for me but I also wanted a place to keep my friends and family updated on what's going on in our lives. My kids are growing and changing quickly and there are many memories that I don't want to forget. I also like to take a lot of pictures, and this is the perfect place for me to post them. I enjoy thinking about and writing about things that may be minor and boring to other people, but they are important or special to me. For those that actually care, thanks for your support and for reading. By the way, if something bothers you or if you think I write too many details, then you DON'T HAVE TO READ!! Also, you may want to be careful the next time you are saying some not so nice things about somebody in an email. You never know when you might slip up and send it to the wrong person! I am saddened about what was said, and about the half hearted cover up that I can see right through. I'm done...

7 comments:

London said...

Awww was someone mean to you? I'm sorry, I think your blog is great!

Kaycee said...

Oh my goodness girl! I'm so sorry for whatever has happened. I LOVE your blog, for the record. I hope whatever has happened doesn't stop you from posting. And BTW I emailed you :P

Chelsea said...

Hi Janet!! Thanks for the congrats. FYI, who cares what people think. Your blog is cool! I just wish I had time to make the slide shows you and Ash do! :) Hope you had a great b-day! Sorry I forgot to wish you well on your bday, but I thought of you when I was taking my test! :)

Donna & Ellie said...

I have no idea what happened but I'm so sorry someone even had time to be bothered by something that is so personally yours - I LOVE your blog and um, aren't blogs all about whatever words and pictures reflect the specific person? WE LOVE YOUR BLOG don't you dare hold back. It makes me smile every day.

Fullerton Family said...

Weird, I don't think it's possible to post too many details on your personal, family blog. I'm sorry someone was rude about you, I enjoy your blog!!

Christine said...

Seriously? Someone actually was rude to you because you supposedly write too many details? Whatever. :D I love details.

-Bridget said...

Geesh! The nerve of some people. I think you'll find that people are going to be far more supportive than not that come to your blog. For the occasional loser that is not, their loss for sure. Sorry you had to go through that.