We have been planning to redo Kade's room ever since we finished Mary-Kate's. We wanted him to have something just as special. After much deliberation, we have finally decided on our idea and the project is in the works. Kade's bedding was delivered this week and we bought the paint on Tuesday night. Bryan started taping and painting a little last night. We are going to try and get the majority of it done tonight. We decided to put Kade on a pallet in Mary-Kate's room and he did great. He went right down and didn't even ask for his paci!! He slept all night no problems and he even went down on the pallet for his nap just now. I'm so glad he is a good sleeper and he is so flexible. I'm also glad he is doing so well without his paci! Yay! I have some pics of us starting the process!
Priming

Taping

Making sure it's straight!

Sleeping soundly!

Look at that cute face!

His bears keeping watch at the end of his bed.
Woody got to sleep up high.
2 comments:
I just have to comment that if it weren't for you and Kaycee I'd be sitting here going what the !@#$% is a pallet?!?!? Can't wait to see Kade's new room!
I can't wait to see what you guys are doing in there! You always come up with such cute ideas! And isn't your hubby the (2nd) cutest handy-man ever!!!
Post a Comment