Polka dot Toes!!
No, really! My husband is such a wonderful guy, and today he treated me to a fabulous pedicure! He watched Mary-Kate at his office (Kade was at school) while I got pampered. It was so nice to sit back and relax. This is one of many things that Bryan does for me. He is always doing something sweet and romantic for me. He is the kind of guy who brings me flowers for nothing, all the time. I love and appreciate him. Thanks Bryan for all you do for me!
5 comments:
seriously, just have to share how much I envy thee. =)
Ceeee-yute! lol. I seriously have never had a pedicure, I have a phobia of people touching my feet.
Love the toes! They remind me of my baby Gage toes...very special day! Those must be your MK toes! Hehe! Love you bunches!
Haha! I thought you were saying that Bryan PAINTED them himself! They are adorable!
Aw that is soooo sweet! & SOO CUTE! I want to get my toes done, but I always hate crawling into their big ol chairs!! I love the colors you chose!!
Post a Comment