Sunday, June 8
Sunday, June 8th
Today has been a really great day. After finally crawling in bed after finishing Kade's room and nursing MK at 2:30am this morning, I was afraid I would wake up exhausted and grumpy. It was a good morning, however, and the day started off nicely. Any day that starts with a nice hot shower is a good day! Bryan taught Sunday School this morning since our teachers were out of town, and he did a good job. He is currently leading the college Bible study at my Dad's house on Wednesday nights and it has been nice to hear him teach again. One of his spiritual gifts is definitely teaching and I love watching him in his element! After church, my parents had lunch prepared for us. I always enjoy eating meals with my family. This afternoon my mom and best friend threw me a baby shower called a sip'n'see. The point is for people to come "sip" tea and eat cookies while they "see" the new baby. It was an absolute blast and a huge blessing to see old friends! We were also blessed by gifts that everyone brought, which was a surprise to me. I appreciate everyone's kindness so much. My mom and Ashley really made it a special party! They are absolutely wonderful people! Tonight for dinner, we went out with Ashley and her family. We tried to get a photo of the 4 kids together but it was impossible to get everyone looking at once. (It always is!) Finally, we took Kade to the park for a bit, and he always has a blast playing. I wish tomorrow wasn't Monday, but I can't complain because I have had a great weekend. Here are some pics from the day!























Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You are looking SO good! That outfit MK has on is adorable! It looks like ya'll had a ton of fun at the sip-n-see. I love your new header!
OMG Janet!! You look so GOOD!! Woo Hoo sexy moma :P Seriously though, i'm so happy to see you in pics :) MK is adorable as always. I love her outfit. Looks like yall had fun at the park!
Great pictures! And wow, I'm impressed with how great you are looking!
I am glad that you enjoyed your shower. Sorry I was not able to make it.
I love the shirt you are wearing in the pictures at the park. I agree with the others that have commented - you look great!
Post a Comment