Wednesday, June 18

My sweet kiddos!

So the past few days we have noticed Kade doing something real sweet. He will be on his knees with his head bowed and hands clasped talking to himself. We had no idea what he was doing until we got real quiet and listened to what he was saying. Turns out, he was praying!! It is so cute. He says, "Dear God, thank you [for] Daddy, Mama, Mar-Kate, Ya Ya, and Ga Ga (Granddad). Ma-men!" I am so excited that he has picked this up and wants to do it on his own. I continue to look forward to teaching him about the Lord and watching him grow in his knowledge and love for Him.

On another note, I took some pictures of the kids today and after about 20 shots, I got one or two of the both of them where they were both looking and (almost) smiling! Haha! It is seriously a challenge to get more than one kid to look at you at the same time and especially smile! Here are some of my tries!


Probably the best shot I got.


MK smiling while Kade tries to watch tv.


Kade smiling and MK looking away.


Mk smiling, and both kids looking cross-eyed! Lol!


Kade smiling, and MK making funny faces.


Big smiles from MK and a serious Kade.


Pretty smile!

6 comments:

Ashley said...

Haha! It is definitely a challege to get one to smile for the camera. Trying to get more than one is almost impossible! You did pretty good though, I thought! I usually try to get Gage to smile and then bribe Kelton! Lol. I bet we look so silly trying to get them to smile!
That is so sweet that Kade is saying prayers all by himself!:)

Kaycee said...

LMBO!! I love the pictures. It totally shows the real deal of having more than one huh? :)

And i'm amazed by Kade's prayers. That is just so sweet.

London said...

So sweet! Cute pics too!

Donna & Ellie said...

beautiful beautiful pictures! I love 'em!!!

Fullerton Family said...

Yay for a pedicure, how nice of your dh to do that for you!! And cute pics, I totally know what you go through for a decent one!! LOL!!!!

Lara said...

So cute! I love the big smiles! We had to get a new camera after Jacelyn was born because ours had a pause after you pressed the button so any time we thought we took a picture of them both looking at the camera, we were wrong. You got some really good ones there! That is so adorable about Kade praying by himself!