Monday, June 16

Splish Splash

Tonight our church hosted a burger and swim party at the swim and racquet club here in town. Kade was so excited because we got him some floaties, and he was getting to swim in a big pool. The boy is absolutely fearless when it comes to the water. We started off in the baby pool and he was jumping around and splashing to his heart's content. If he accidentally gulped some water he would just cough and then laugh and continue on. He never once cried or acted scared. We put his floaties on when it was time to get in the big pool and he wasn't even scared then. Bryan even let go and let him do some swimming on his own. I was surprised that he didn't cling to his side the whole time. He even went of the slide numerous times like it was nothing! This weekend we are going on a mini-vacation and I can't wait to spend more time in the pool. I remember how much I loved swimming when I was a kid, and it's great to enjoy it now with my kids. Mary-Kate never got in the water because she was being admired and held by other people in the church. She will have her first experience with the water this weekend! I'm so glad I get to enjoy such nice things with my family!

Checking out the water!


Making a splash!!!






Playing with his friend Evan.


Bathing Beauty!!




No fear! Stepping right off!


Loving it!




Mommy's turn to play!


Look at that belly stickin' out!




Drying off and eating some dinner!


Mary-Kate slept through most of it!

2 comments:

Donna & Ellie said...

I just have to say MK's swimsuit is beyond freaking adorable!!!!!! Made me smile =)

Kaycee said...

How did I miss this post?? LOL! It looks like yall had a ton of fun! I love MK's swimsuit :) Kade look mighty brave!! hehe!