Is it just me or do my kids look alike? Lol! This is one of the first pics I have of Kade pushing himself up.
Kaden
These are some of the first pics I have of Mary-Kate pushing herself up. I think they are similar! Mary-Kate has a lot more hair, of course, and Kaden is more fair skinned.
I've always thought they looked identical! I was hoping that you would do a comparison shot one day. I don't think I've ever seen a picture of Kade when he was that young. The only difference is the hair and skin color. Their face is the exact same! So cute! My two look so different that I love when siblings resemble eachother so much!
8 comments:
Oh my goodness! What a great comparison pic!! Chris was looking with me and said "Wow, they definitely look alike."
Yes they look alike! They are both adorable!
NO! It's not just you! She came out looking just like "Big Brother"!!! Such Cuties! :o)
Janet
They are both beautiful, and definitely a resemblance there huh?!
They both look very much alike and both are gorgeous! They both look just like their momma too. :P
I've always thought they looked identical! I was hoping that you would do a comparison shot one day. I don't think I've ever seen a picture of Kade when he was that young. The only difference is the hair and skin color. Their face is the exact same! So cute! My two look so different that I love when siblings resemble eachother so much!
i love the pics they are soo cute!! i just want to squeeze em. hugs..
I've thought that since MK was born - they look so much alike! And both ADORABLE by the way :)
Post a Comment