Sunday, June 8

Kaden's New Room

Well we are pretty much finished with Kade's room. We only have a few final touches left, but I don't know how soon we will get to that. Kade absolutely loves it too, which makes me really happy! He wants to show off his room to everyone and he keeps telling us about the colors and shapes in there. I made a slideshow to show our project in the works, and a few of the (almost) final touches! There is music with the slideshow and captions to explain what we are doing. Enjoy!

Click to play Kade's New Room
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

5 comments:

Amy said...

I love Kade's new room! Ya'll did such a great job!

Lara said...

I love it! I've never thought of caulking designs. Great idea. It came together so perfectly! Can ya'll come decorate my house???

Kaycee said...

That is just about the cutest thing EVER! I love the caulking designs! Very cool idea.. I may be redoing Cami's room pretty soon :P hehe! I love it girl!

-Bridget said...

The caulking turned out great. Great idea! Cute room!

Donna & Ellie said...

That looks GREAT! I loved the montage too. Y'all are just the cutest family EVER.