I love to see Kaden learning and growing in so many ways. It's exciting to hear him calling out letters he sees and speaking in long sentences now, but nothing is more exciting than to watch him grow spiritually. Bryan has been asking him if he wants to pray now at meals and before bed. It truly is super funny, but sweet all at the same time. Here is a typical prayer:
Bryan: "Dear Jesus,"
Kade: "Jeezzzz"
Bryan: "Thank you for Momma."
Kade: "Momma"
Bryan: "Thank you for Daddy."
Kade: "Daddy"
Bryan: "Thank you for Mary-Kate."
Kade: "Mar-Kate"
Bryan: "Thank you for our food."
Kade: "Food"
Bryan: "Thank you for our house."
Kade: "House"
Bryan: "Thank you for our fun day."
Kade: "Fun"
Bryan: "Help us sleep well."
Kade: "Help"
Bryan: "Amen"
Kaden: "Mamen"
I have no idea why he resorts to one word since he can say short sentences now, but I know God doesn't mind. It truly makes my heart melt and I can't wait for the day he leads us in prayer. Amazing!
2 comments:
Love the prayer! Thanks for sharing. I'm enjoying catching up on your life by reading all the blog posts I missed while out of the country. So sad I missed the "sip and see". What a lovely idea.
AW! Love that :) I've been trying to teach Cami what prayer is too. She likes to look at the pictures of Jesus with the babies in her little Bible. She says Jethus..ha!
Post a Comment