Well, Bryan surprised me yesterday with birthday presents that he hadn't wanted to take on our trip with us. I am so excited because he gave me Tupperware! Ok, just kidding! Although he really did give me some tupperware, and I am excited about it, I was very surprised when he gave me a Nintendo Wii! We had the opportunity to play with my brother's this week on our vacation and had a blast. I couldn't believe he had gotten one for us. It is definitely a lot of fun and we had the college kids from Bible study over tonight to help us break it in. I have a feeling we will be spending a lot of time playing when the kids go to bed. Haha!
Here are some pics playing my brother's Wii on our vacation!
Jeff trying to explain how it works to my Dad! (This was very entertaining!)

Daddy/Daughter fun!

Strike!! (We were bowling.)

Kade got in on the action with his very own remote he found. (It was the dvd remote! LOL!)

My Wii bowling score is much better than my real life one!
Here are some from tonight with our friends!
Laura doing her thing!

Laura modeling the remote! Lol!

Erin didn't even have to stand up to beat us badly! Oh, and this girl was studying for a test too... That is talent!!

Adrian didn't either!

Bryan looks like he is about to attack Adrian! Haha!

6 comments:
That looks like so much fun! I haven't got to play one yet. I'm usually terrible at video games, but I bet that would be easier.
Yay! You better be practicing...cuz I feel a competition coming on...!! ;)
love the pics !! u all look like u'r having so much fun!
The Wii is VERY addictive. I'm trying to get the Wii Fit now. I've used it at my friends house and it's even more addictive. You need to get Carnival Games for Wii. It's a ton of fun.
Bill said I could get one and a Wii fit for my birthday. I've been trying to get one for a week so far, no luck yet.
OMG that looks like SO much fun!! Enjoy some Wii time for me too :)
Post a Comment